1. Start the Internet browser that you usually use.
2. Click here to get to the The Moving Man simulation
3. Choose tab Introduction.
4. In the field Position, enter 2 (meaning 2 m).
5. In the field Velocity, enter 1 (meaning 1 m/s)
. Start button (Play button) is in the middle of the bottom line
7. Start the simulation and after arbitrary random time click on the same button to pause the simulation.
8. Read the position and the time. Put them in the table given in the blog.
9. Repeat the steps 10 and 11 7 times.
10. Make graphical representation of the results in the table i.e. present the dependence of the position on the time.